Welcome to the world of unlimited dancing
Dance without borders.
An innovative and unique way to live
your passion for rhythm and music –
around the globe, beyond borders of
language, culture and genre.
A holistic, first-class travel experience,
second to none.
Vibrant, changing and ever-lasting
CUBA’s rhythm anno 2019
Featuring: Afro-Cuban Dance Festival, 13.04–17.04.2019
Level: All Levels
One trip, two options!
12. – 18. April: Participating in the Havana programme, i.e. AfroCuban Dance Festival plus cultural and social side events , (7 days, 6 nights): 1598,00 Euro
12. – 26. April: Joining us for the whole trip: i.e. Havana programme with AfroCuban Dance Festival/social and cultural side events and then trip to Trinidad and or/Camaguey and Santiago de Cuba , with cultural and musical programme, first-hand dance experiences and direct and very personal encounters with renowned artists and musicians (14 days, 13 nights): 2395,00 Euro.
Both offers include:
- Workshop wth charismatic and internationally renowned dancing teacher Luanda Pau
- Full-time participation at Afro-Cuban Dance Festival, 12.04–16.04.2019
- Accommodation in high-standard private apartments or middle/upper class hotels
- Cultural and social side events
Offer 2 additionally includes:
- Trip to Santiago de Cuba
- 3–4 days Dance Workshop
- Exclusive encounter with director and members of professional dance company KOKOYÉ
- Social and cultural programme in Santiago
- Optional: Additional trips to touristic highlights on the island (Trinidad, Pinar del Rio, Baracoa)*
*Offers do not include flights – leaving you with all the flexibility to book your arrival and return to and from Cuba upon your own convenience and availability. In case, you need support or advise concerning flights you can nevertheless let us know and we are happy to help.
Danse, Compás, Chant, Spectacle
Unique Flamenco dancing
experience in Sevilla
17.2. – 24.2. 2019
(8 days/7 nights)
Level: Beginners and Intermediate
(0-3 years of dancing experience)
- With international renowned dancer and teacher Kuky Santiago
- Exclusive accommodation in Sevillas most popular neighbourhood, Triana
- Flamenco, music and cultural events
- Exclusive guided tours and excursions
- Gourmet dinners and Paella workshop
- Tapas and vine degustation and many more…
AKOSIA – DANCE WITHOUT BORDERS
Rue Américaine, 40
1060 Bruxelles · Belgique